Thursday, February 1, 2018

Digital Me Reflection


I learned a few new digital tools during the "Digital Me" project. They were: Tiki Toki and Goanimate. I enjoy this project because I get to hear all the suggestions on how these tools can be used in the classroom, which is very helpful.

After presenting my "Digital Me" project I leaned how important it is to make eye contact and make sure to speak loud and clear while presenting. I also learned that it is important to be knowledgeable in the topic you are presenting and the digital tool that you are using. This helps you be more positive and shine while you are in front of the class.

The feedback from my colleagues is always helpful because they respond with 3 positives and a wish. The wish is something that they suggest you do better for the next time. A few colleagues suggested I speak louder, which is very helpful to know because once fieldwork starts I am going to be in front of a whole 5th grade class so I need to make sure that I project my voice loud enough so the students in the back of the class can hear me.


No comments:

Post a Comment